Tony Holt is a Co-Founder and Partner at Square Peg Capital, one of Australia's largest Venture Capital firms. Though not a sector-specific fund, Square Peg has recently invested in agtech startup AgriDigital. In this podcast, captured from the Sydney AgTech Meetup, Tony discusses:
- How critical it is for entrepreneurs to have deep knowledge of the problem they are solving
- How Square Peg looks at different investment opportunities within and outside of agtech
- Differences (and similarities) between agtech and other sectors
- Lessons for startups selling software in the agriculture industry
- The role of corporate investors and sector-specific funds in agtech
If you like what you're hearing, please share the podcast with a friend and leave a review on iTunes!